Friday, May 11, 2012

MET GALA 2012

So the MET took place earlier this, just thought I'd share who wore what. Must say though, didn't like most of the dresses but hey I ain't that fashion savvy so I'll reserve my opinions to myself and let you decide.
Blake Lively - Chanel
Leighton Meester - Marchesa....Big Fail

Mary-Kate Olsen...hehe yaze yaguga ingane incane
Renee Zellweger

Ed Westick...ok he's the odd one out but I just love the hotness that is Chuck Bass

Sarah Jessica Parker - Valentio

Scarlett Johansen - Dolce & Gabbana...can anubody say Dolce *zulu accent* lol, love this dress

Stella McCartney....this is beyond terrible, it has to be said

Lala Anthony

Kristen Stewart - Balenciaya

Alicia Keys - mara those shoes would irritate me

Jessica Biel - Prada....kodwa umphetho usushonephi

Gwyneth Paltrow - Prada

Gisele Bunchden

Hilary Swank - Michael Kors

Emma Stone - Lavin
Janelle Monae


Taylor Swift
Rihanna - Tom Ford
Rihanna (back view)

Emma Roberts - Escada...this is one of my favorites
January Jones - Versace

Solange Knowles - Rachel Ray
Eva Mendes - Prada

Anna Wintour - Prada

Christina Ricc - Thakoon

Dakota Fanning - Louis Vuitton...mara she looked like she was going to the prom

Paula Patton - Vera Wang

Jessica Alba - Michael Kors

Nina Dobrev - Donna Karan

Sofia Vergara - Marchesa

Beyonce Knowles - Rachel Roy

Beyonce Knowles (back view)....I'm sorry but this one, ayingeke





No comments:

Post a Comment