Monday, May 14, 2012

Serena Williams: Rap Debut. Hot or Not?


So Serena Williams has decided to be a rap artist. Ag nee man, why on earth would you think of doing such a thing Serena. Don't get me wrong, I like Serena, but rap? Cum'aan *Andy's voice in Cougar Town

Andy Torres of Cougar Town

Serena Williams, as I'm sure many would agree, is a very good tennis play *3 hoorays for black people taking over white sports* but when it comes to being in the rap game I think the closest she'll can get is dating rap artists. And the closest she'll get to a beef is rap artist beefing against each other, namely Common and Drake.


Left: Serana & rapper Drake


Right: Serena & rapper Common

I ain't hating on Serena, I'm not the worlds best rapper in fact I'm not a rapper at all but I am a big fan of it and I know a good rap when I hear it. So personally I don't think she should quit her day job but hey that's just me. Listen to her Debut Rap Single and decide for yourself. #NoHating


Serena Williams Debut Rap Album

No comments:

Post a Comment