Saturday, March 12, 2011

Next formula please!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion the "I'm a good girl/boy" and then all of a sudden "I'm all grown up" formula has gotta stop, its has been done to death. Yes it works for some but still. All those wanna be's, talented or not, have to think of another formula of grabbing people's attention. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they shouldn't grow up but they just seem to do it the wrong, at least that's what I think, or maybe I'm the clueless one. Does growing up mean you have to go goth, naked or just plain crazy? I mean really!!!!!

A few illustrations if I may...

Britney Spears                                     

        
Didn't we all love our sweet Teen Princess...         then of course she grew up and a bit came off...        

and then she totally lost it!

This ladies and gentlemen is what you call three in one, she did it all...sweet, naked/goth, and crazy.....I must admit though the media had a lot to do with her losing it. We can be so mean and develop stalker tendencies, make a lot of speculations, honestly we can drive anyone to insanity. But we not all like that...*grinning innocently* Infact let me make a correction, paparazzi and tabloids can drive anyone to insanity. They could either make you or break you...depends how you make use of them.


Next: Miley Sirus

                  
             Looks appropriate for her age...                        acting not so appropriatley for her age,           
                                                                             although she looks beautiful but still, not approriate...


and she just had to try out the goth image!

Yes she too got all three strikes. I'm not denying that nature to take its course, everyone has to grow up, but honestly do you have to get naked or look scarey to convince people you have...

And then of course Riri (good girl gone bad...she said it herself)

Below: Although she showing a lot she still                    Below: Looking oh so beautiful and elegant
         looks cute, not tacky 
                                                

                                              This is just plain scary, barbwire? really Riri????

Believe you me there were far more scarey ones which were a bit too inappropriate to put on my blog. Ok so this girl came into the industry naked as you can see so that wasn't a shocker because she came in with that image, and she looked cute, ok well Barbados cute. But then she grew up, got rid of the tank tops, she looked elegant then all hell broke loose literally...as I'm sure you have seen for yourselves. I guess one can justify and say she came in naked she just spiced up her nakedness a bit...a lot...ok no it's still messed. She beautiful and all and her image is working for her right now but honestly...
...Next formula please...


Prediction to who will use this formula next.....you guessed it...Bieber!



Below: Lol! He's already started with the new haircut. Soon he's gonna be taking his shirt off (all those with Bieber fever wouldn't mind), just hope the boy doesn't go goth or punk rock on us.


 
Ayt, I gotta bounce...much love & God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment